Delta's SVG2000 is a Static Var Generator (SVG) that improves power quality.
Compared to a traditional Static Var Compensator (SVC) with an LC system, Delta's SVG2000 offers many excellent features including enhanced stability, extended product lifetime, fast response, wide power range, large capacity, smooth tuning, low harmonics, stable system voltage, and many more, for greatly improved power quality.
Power quality is a major influence on power efficiency. Excellent power quality reduces energy loss and extends equipment lifetime for lower cost. In contrast, poor power quality caused by harmonics distortion, reactive power, or non-linear loads, tends to lower power reliability and utility. As many industries and applications continue to adopt a wide variety of electronic equipment to facilitate the production process, power quality distortion has become a common problem. The SVG2000offers a way to solve this critical issue by properly managing power quality.
The SVG2000'scompact design allows you to manage your installation space efficiently and the high standard color HMI provides realistic images and a vivid display. The SVG2000's excellent feature set helps to reduce energy loss, lower maintenance cost and maximize your utility.
- Continuously outputs and compensates reactive power to maintain power factor >0.99. The compensation performance is 1.2 times better than a traditional compensation device (capacitor).
- Configures the required amount of reactive current in real-time and compensates the reactive power to filter high order harmonics.
- Fast configuration capability provides fast analysis and response time. Provides cycle response <20ms and dynamic response <500us.
- Output current is not affected by the mains voltage fluctuation, providing stable support for mains voltage.
- Adopts new standard IGBT with low power consumption rate and improves full set device efficiency up to 96%. The system provides low power consumption.
- No need for additional reactor or capacitors and the compact design reduces volume by20~30%. It is easy to maintain with a specially designed air path that facilitates module assembly and extension.
- Robust design for power system eliminates resonance problems, with no more amplified harmonic current and voltage. It extends components' life cycle and protects the system.